Sunday, January 11, 2015

It's All About Priorities

As you probably know by now, I see many patients that have mechanical, rapidly reversible pain.  I do a thorough history of your symptoms, review your past medical history, and then do an examination.  Once I am done I have a pretty good idea on how to abolish your symptoms.    
One possible exercise

Generally, this requires you to perform ONE exercise several times a day.  I could give you dozens of exercises that won't be effective but can keep you busy but I try not to waste your time.

It is not uncommon for me to hear, this is not possible. There is no way I could possibly perform this one movement even though it reduces or eliminates all of my pain, restores my movement and improves my strength.  I have heard that this is just plain boring to do several times a day as well.

As I have said before, if you are unwilling to do the work, then what I do does not work.  So please make time in your busy schedules for your surgery, the follow up rehabilitation and the possibility of complications.  Please make time in your busy schedules to take multiple pharmaceutical medications that always come with major side effects including additional pains and sometimes death.


Isn't it time that we all become a little proactive about our health?  Perhaps we should eat right, exercise, get plenty of water and sleep and do the one exercise that can abolish your symptoms?

Why is this so hard?  I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Although I truly believe "Everyone Deserves a Good Mechanical Assessment and Treatment Plan!"  If you don't think you can do the required homework, don't waste your time.  If you are interested in finding out if one movement performed several times a day can abolish your symptoms then call 504-228-0524 or visit grimmpt.com today.

No comments:

Post a Comment