Sunday, December 28, 2014

I Triple Dog Dare You!

The Saints aren't going to the Super Bowl, so you don't have to worry about that.  



Mardi Gras is until February 17, so you don't have to worry about that. 


Why am I bringing these up?  Because these events are pretty major in these parts.  These two events demand a certain amount of celebration if you will. They can derail any of the best intentions if you let them.

Forget the going to the gym resolutions this year (unless you want to come to CrossFit with me, of course).  Instead,  I am challenging you to do a Whole 30 with me and my husband.  

 A 30 day process of tweaking our diets, lifestyles and environments with major rewards.  This will be the third one for us and we would love to help you with yours.  We are beginning this January 4, so you have plenty of time to purchase the book, review their website, prepare your kitchen, and to just get your mind ready to commit to it.  


First of all, I want to say that we are not affiliated with the Whole9.  We do not reap any monetary gains by endorsing them.  What we do get is the satisfaction of helping you to feel as good as we do.  

I have been fond of saying that the Whole 9 could put both of us out of business!   I am fine with that too.    I really believe this.    I realize that most spinal and joint pains are inflammatory in nature and that much of it can be resolved with a change in your nutrition.  



Just imagine what it would be like to:

-  Significantly reduce your joint aches and pain
- Improve your sleep
- Decrease your stress
- Improve your digestion
- Clear your mind
- Reverse disease
- Reduce or eliminate your prescription medications
- Clear up your skin
- Improve your memory
- Improve performance
- Lose a little weight if needed
- Become the best version of yourself


This could really happen in as little as 30 days if you decide to take on this challenge.  Let me know if you want to do this with us.   We can make a private Facebook community to help each other through this.  It will be life-changing.  Promise!   It's not easy, just like anything worthwhile, but we can support each other.   If you want a testimonial from a previous patient of mine, let me know and I can get you in touch with them.  

What is the worst thing that could happen?  Why nothing, of course.  In that case,  you can simply go back to eating the way you used to.  Besides it is only 30 days.


I still say "Everyone deserves a Good Mechanical Evaluation and Treatment Plan!"  Call 504-228-0524 or visit grimmpt.com to set up your assessment today.







No comments:

Post a Comment