Sunday, March 23, 2014

Did You Just Hear That? Why Do My Joints Pop?



Wow, this guy says it better than I can and he is much better looking too!  Plus, he was an athlete at Purdue and we kinda like Purdue athletes around here.   Check out his video.



I have always known that when nitrogen is released from a joint it makes a sound, but I love how he says it is just GAS.  Ha ha!  You gotta smile about audible gas being released.  Anyways, the take home point on this is if it hurts when your joints pop you have to check it out.  If you are in the Sugar Land, Texas area

you need to go see him but if you are in the greater New Orleans area you ought to come see me for those painful "popping" joints.  Like I always say"You Deserve a Good Mechanical Assessment and Treatment Plan!"  Check out grimmpt.com or call 504-228-0524 to set up yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment